Swansea (United Kingdom): Weather and hotel reservations for a week
7-day weather forecast for Swansea
hotelmix.co.uk offers the latest weather forecast for 7 days in Swansea and in any other city worldwide.
Need the latest weather forecast for today in Swansea?
Temperatures will reach a high near +6ºC and will dip through the evening to +2ºC.
Wind is expected to be from the south at 8.06 km/h for much of the day.
The atmospheric pressure is forecasted to be 1015 hPa with 74% of humidity, and 33% of cloudiness.
We anticipate wet weather with moderate rain followed by 1.96 mm of precipitation.
So don't go out without your umbrella.
Interested in the latest weather in Swansea for tomorrow?
The minimum temperature for December 03: +6ºC and the highest temperature: +9ºC.
Average humidity 74%. Average winds will be east-southeast at 7.78 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1008 hPa and 100% of cloudiness.
FAQ for UK Travelers for Swansea in United Kingdom
1. What is interesting when you travel to Swansea?
Swansea is a vibrant city with plenty of cultural and historic attractions. The city is famous for its beautiful beaches, museums, and galleries. You can take a stroll along the waterfront, visit the Swansea Museum, or take a trip to the Gower Peninsula, which is considered as one of the most beautiful areas in the UK.
2. When is the best time to visit Swansea?
The best time to visit Swansea is during the summer months of June to August when the weather is warm and sunny.
3. What events should travellers attend when visiting Swansea?
There are various events that take place in Swansea throughout the year. Some of the most popular events include the Swansea Festival of Music and the Arts, the Gower Folk Festival, and the Gower Walking Festival.
4. Recommend some hotels and explain why they need to choose these hotels?
Swansea has a wide range of accommodations to suit all types of travellers. Some of the best hotels in Swansea include:
- The Dragon Hotel: This hotel is located in the heart of the city centre and provides easy access to all of the main attractions.
- The Langland Cove Guesthouse: This guesthouse is located right on the seafront and provides stunning views of the beach.
- The Swansea Marriott Hotel: This hotel is situated near the marina and is ideal for travellers who are looking for a luxurious stay.
5. What is the high and low season for this city?
The high season in Swansea is during the summer months when the weather is warm and sunny. The low season is during the winter months when the weather is colder.
6. What is the temperature during the year in Swansea?
The temperature in Swansea varies depending on the season. During the summer months, the temperature ranges from 15°C to 22°C, while in the winter months, it ranges from 5°C to 10°C.
7. What is the temperature during the year in Swansea by month?
- January: 5°C
- February: 5°C
- March: 7°C
- April: 10°C
- May: 13°C
- June: 16°C
- July: 18°C
- August: 18°C
- September: 15°C
- October: 12°C
- November: 8°C
- December: 6°C
8. What is the number of rainy days in Swansea?
Swansea is known for its rainy weather. The city receives an average of 150 rainy days per year.
9. What is the number of rainy days in Swansea by month?
- January: 19 rainy days
- February: 16 rainy days
- March: 18 rainy days
- April: 15 rainy days
- May: 16 rainy days
- June: 15 rainy days
- July: 14 rainy days
- August: 14 rainy days
- September: 15 rainy days
- October: 16 rainy days
- November: 18 rainy days
- December: 19 rainy days
10. What is the number of sunny days in Swansea?
Swansea (like the rest of the UK) doesn't experience a lot of sunshine. The city receives an average of 1,500 hours of sunshine per year.
11. What is the number of sunny days in Swansea by month?
- January: 2 sunny days
- February: 3 sunny days
- March: 4 sunny days
- April: 6 sunny days
- May: 7 sunny days
- June: 7 sunny days
- July: 7 sunny days
- August: 7 sunny days
- September: 6 sunny days
- October: 4 sunny days
- November: 2 sunny days
- December: 1 sunny day.
Looking for a place to stay in Swansea?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+5°C+9°+6°SwanseaSunday, 03+42°F+48°+43°SwanseaSunday, 03
Customizable coloursGet Widget
Vertical Widget+5°C+6°+2°SwanseaSunday, 03
Saturday +6° +2° Monday +10° +6° Tuesday +8° +6° Wednesday +11° +6° Thursday +12° +10° Friday +11° +10°+42°F+43°+35°SwanseaSunday, 03 Saturday +43° +35° Monday +50° +42° Tuesday +46° +42° Wednesday +53° +43° Thursday +53° +50° Friday +51° +49°
Customizable coloursGet Widget