Madrid (Spain): Weather for the next 7 days and hotel reservations
7-day weather forecast for Madrid
hotelmix.co.uk is offering the latest weather forecast report for a week in Madrid and other cities worldwide.
Need the latest weather forecast for today in Madrid?
Temperatures will reach a high near +14ºC and will dip through the evening to +12ºC.
Wind is expected to be from the southwest at 12.78 km/h for much of the day.
It's forecasted 88% of humidity, followed by 1003 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 88% of cloudiness.
We anticipate very wet weather with moderate rain and 13.07 mm of precipitation.
So don't go outside without your umbrella.
Interested in the latest weather in Madrid for tomorrow?
The minimum temperature for December 01: +7ºC and the highest temperature: +13ºC.
Southwest winds at 7.50 km/h. Tomorrow’s average humidity is 88%.
Cloud coverage will be 100% and the atmospheric pressure will be near 1003 hPa.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions and recommendations for UK travelers who are planning to visit Madrid, Spain:
1. What is interesting to see and do in Madrid?
- Madrid is a beautiful city full of history and culture. Some key attractions to visit include: the Royal Palace of Madrid, the Prado Museum, Retiro Park, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, and the Reina Sofia Museum.
2. When is the best time to visit Madrid?
- The best time to visit Madrid in terms of weather is during the spring (March to May) or fall (September to November), as temperatures are milder and there is less rainfall.
3. Are there any events or festivals that travelers should attend in Madrid?
- Yes, Madrid has many cultural events and festivals throughout the year. Some of the most popular include: Madrid Pride (June), San Isidro Festival (May), and the Three Kings Parade (January).
4. What hotels in Madrid do you recommend?
- Some great hotel options in Madrid include: the Gran Meliá Palacio de los Duques, the Westin Palace, and the NH Collection Madrid Suecia. All of these hotels offer great amenities and are centrally located, making it easy to explore the city.
5. What is the high and low season for Madrid?
- The high season for Madrid is generally from June to August and during holiday periods, while the low season is from November to February.
6. What is the temperature like in Madrid throughout the year?
- The temperature in Madrid can vary greatly throughout the year, with hot summers and mild winters. The average temperature in summer is around 27°C (81°F), while the average temperature in winter is around 9°C (48°F).
7. What is the breakdown of rainy days in Madrid throughout the year?
- Madrid has an average of 77 rainy days per year, with most of the rainfall occurring in the fall and spring months.
8. What is the breakdown of sunny days in Madrid throughout the year?
- Madrid has an average of 250 sunny days per year, with the sunniest months being June, July, and August.
Looking for a place to stay in Madrid?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+12°C+14°+12°MadridThursday, 30+54°F+58°+54°MadridThursday, 30
Customizable coloursGet Widget
Vertical Widget+12°C+14°+12°MadridThursday, 30
Friday +13° +7° Saturday +10° +5° Sunday +8° +4° Monday +10° +6° Tuesday +11° +6° Wednesday +10° +7°+54°F+58°+54°MadridThursday, 30 Friday +56° +44° Saturday +50° +42° Sunday +46° +39° Monday +49° +43° Tuesday +51° +42° Wednesday +50° +45°
Customizable coloursGet Widget